Senior Software Engineer at Payconiq
How we work at Payconiq:
- We try our best to exhibit the following people values: transparency, collaboration, ownership, adaptability to change, and excellence.
- Ever-evolving; we’re always raising the bar higher than it was yesterday.
- Approachable, kind, smart people in all departments.
- Open to new ideas and cutting-edge tech, and of course, Hackathons.
- Agile methodologies.
- Cross-functional teams; product owners, scrum masters, and QA's on every team.
- Spotify model; squads, chapters, guilds, and leads galore.
The ideal candidate has:
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
- Solid understanding of Java, Spring Frameworks and NoSQL
- Solid understanding of Microservices, REST APIs and Event sourcing
- Fairly decent understanding of CI/CD, AWS, Kubernetes and Docker
- Ability to write high quality modular, scalable and reusable code (because you live TDD & BDD)
Nice to have:
- Understanding of Kotlin
- Experience with design and Architecture
Perks of this job:
- A good salary
- Training budget (5% of your salary in addition)
- Macbook Pro + tools to do your job well
- Free fruit, sandwiches, coffee and tea at the office
- Pool, Nintendo Switch, nerf gun battles, table tennis, foosball and pick-up football games
- Regular company events and (virtual) borrels throughout the year; (remote) hackathons as well as bowling, boat parties, holiday parties, etc.
From what you have read so far, we hope you think Payconiq sounds like a nice place to work. So, if you believe yourself to be a positive-minded person who works well in a team, please apply, and let’s get the conversation started!
What the application process will look like from here:
- Interviews (max 3)
- Technical assignment
We are looking forward to learning about you and your ambitions!