Senior SRE Software Engineer at Payconiq
How we work at Payconiq:
- We try our best to exhibit the following people values: transparency, collaboration, ownership, adaptability to change, and excellence.
- Ever-evolving; we’re always raising the bar higher than it was yesterday.
- Approachable, kind, smart people in all departments.
- Open to new ideas and cutting-edge tech, and of course, Hackathons.
- We love training and you get to choose how you will spend your 5% training budget; which is in addition to your salary.
- Agile methodologies.
- Cross-functional teams; product owners, scrum masters, and QA's on every team.
The ideal candidate has:
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer.
- Experience with library and framework development.
- Experience designing applications for high volume traffic is a plus.
- Solid understanding of Java, Spring Frameworks and NoSQL.
- Solid understanding of Microservices, REST APIs and Event sourcing.
- Solid understanding of CI/CD, AWS, Kubernetes and Docker.
- Ability to write high quality modular, scalable and reusable code (because you live TDD & BDD).
Nice to have:
- Experience with Kotlin.
- Experience with Mongo DB.
- Knowledge of alternative JVM’s.
If you like what you’ve read, you love helping people and believe yourself to be a positive-minded person who works well in a team, feel free to apply and let’s get the conversation started.
Not sold just yet? Have a peek at some nice perks:
- Free fruit, tostis, coffee and tea at the office
- Hardware to do your job well
- Friday drinks and snacks
- When possible, summer boat party, end of the year holiday party, and more
- + Check out our videos on the career page to get to know our culture
What the process will look like from here:
- Interviews (max 3)
- Technical assignment