Site Reliability Engineer
Key focus points of this position:
- High availability/zero downtime
- Focus on automation
- Low maintenance infrastructure
- Continuous integration/Continuous Deployment
The ideal candidate has:
- Experience with the focal points and technologies listed above
- A positive-mind and the ability to work well in a team.
- A decent sense of humor
- Common sense
- Communication skills
Next to this, you need to be willing to go on-call for one week every month or so. But don't worry: you'll be compensated for it.
- A good salary
- Remote working
- Training budget (5% of your salary in addition)
- Macbook Pro + tools to do your job well
- Free fruit, sandwiches, coffee and tea at the office
- Regular company events and (virtual) borrels throughout the year; (remote) hackathons as well as bowling, boat parties, holiday parties, etc.
Great! This is how the interview process looks like when you decide to apply:
- 2 interviews
- 1 assignment
- 1 Final interview with the Head of Development & SRE
- Job offer!
We are looking forward to learning about you and your ambitions!